What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (eg Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to the use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set and access cookies on your device.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photos or personal information, etc. The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies, and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. services expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
- Login: Cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your account on texone.net.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as preferred language and privacy settings.
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
Acceptance of cookies
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.